|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Jun 1, 2017 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Jun 30, 2017 09:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
We are an alumni association composed of former staff and students of the W. Ross MacDonald school for the blind, formerly known as the Ontario School for the Blind. It is a residential school located in Brantford Ontario Canada.
The purpose of this online only fundraising auction is to provide much needed capital in order to keep fees for our reunion accessible to as many former students as possible. Since all former students are blind, and many have other disabilities as well, finances can become a real issue. So, we are hoping that through this auction we will be able to continue our biannual reunions, while keeping the fees needed for there operation at an affordable level.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Cheque (Please make payable to "OSB/WRMS Alumni Association")
- Interac eTransfer (sent to [email protected]. Please provide eTransfer password in a separate email message)
- Online payment via PayPal (Winning bidders will find a "Pay Now" button on the "My Items" page of the auction once bidding closes. a PayPal account is not required. Major credit cards are accepted)
Cash and cheque payments can be made at:
The OSB/WRMS Alumni Association
Address: PO Box 43231, RPO Sheppard Centre, North York, Ontario, M2N 6N1
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at: 95 Barlake Avenue, Hamilton
Note: Shipping will require an additional fee. Contact the Auction's Administrator for details prior to placing bids or making payment. The winning bidder is responsible for all shipping costs.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —